Saturday, June 1, 2013

Random Post before catching up

I know I'm over a year behind. I'm to the point that if I don't just start back up I won't blog again :(.

So here's a quick update.

Kurt is no longer living in our home because of his choices. We no longer encourage his actions that against our teachings. So he has decided he can't live by our rules and has left home at 17, 50 feet tall and bullet proof. He does however have a job doing framing work.

Austin is driving and doing so much better than his older brother did. Austin has been struggling with SAD in the winter months. He's ok in public school, however because of his personality and his SAD he's missed 49 days of school all in the dark period of AK. This year I think we're back to homeschooling so he can actually cope and still manage school.

EmberLee has finished 3rd grade and this last year she has EXCELLED. She has mastered her multiplication table. She's so awesome, singing her way around the house as usual.

Bridger is done in Kindergarten and has also been learning so much at home schooling using curriculum from starfall.com. We will be using it again for 1st Grade for him. He'll be starting Gymnastics in July.

Theron has been extremely accident prone. In the last month he has cracked his head open on Bridgers eye brow which required 5 stitches. He has sliced his leg open on a #10 can the kids didn't open all the way due to a faulty can opener. That required 5 stitches that were very difficult to keep in. After 3 weeks he has formed a pretty impressive scar. Before that was healed he sliced his foot open on glass that was in the grass. That is still healing. He's also fell down and busted open his elbow. He makes me worry that one of these times he might not live. He's four and has us all running around with our heads chopped off.

Jake is working and has jumped in full force with our online networking business. He is on track to be retiring from his politically filled job that doesn't see what he's worth. So the business is actually the highlight right now for our family. Pretty exciting!!! Just by spending our money we spend anyways in our own business and teach others to change their buy habbits also and share. It's amazing how we are changing our stink'n think'n to positive thinking and how it helps in our home. But also how many people walk around wasting time and money.

I am also doing the business with Jake, but I am doing daycare for a Dr. 3 days a week and I'm also apprencing to become a midwife. I quit working at the hospital with Jake because they saw me as a threat and was creating a big mess that would require me to throw all of my aspirations out the window. So after praying, I quit! I was able to have the chance to work with Peggy. That wouldn't have happened if I were still at the hospital wearing myself out. I am absolutely loving the time I'm able to spend with women and learning about pregnancy care and being able to help these moms in their most vulnerable times in their lives. What a blessing!

That's the quickest update before the update I can come up with. Lots of Typos and no pictures. But now I can back up and post as I feel right?

1 comment:

Mike and Shawna's Blog said...

Ty, I'm so glad you are still blogging. I think about you often and love to be able to read what is going on with you when I can. I miss you guys so much!
Love, Shawna