When we moved from Alaska to Pocatello we found this couch through a friend I had growing up. We hauled this couch from Ogden, Utah to Pocatello. This couch is pretty comfortable and the kids love to make forts out of it. It is ENORMOUS. The huge problem with this couch is that my kids can't leave it looking nice. They have to constantly tear it apart to play on, in, and around it. I have posted it online to sell. I have had so many hits on it. It's actually really shocking that it hasn't sold yet. It's been a fun couch to have. I wanted to make sure it was documented somewhere, because it has been one of my most favorite couches. The plan is that it will be gone this Weds, October 29th. If it does actually leave our home the plan is that our new black leather sectional will come upstairs and the downstairs living room will be the school room, with desks, the TV, a reading corner and everything. It will be fun I think. I will miss this couch. I'm pretty sure the kids will miss it too. No more fort building out of this couch. No more cushions feeling the landing area and blocking the stairs. No more huts in the corner. It has certainly made memories in our family.


1 comment:
Cool couch, yo! I'd buy it....
Post a Comment